In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems and customers, to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems and to improve the Site and Service, we may access and disclose any information and content (either in your account profile or in the course of using the Service) we consider necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, profile information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted content.
General Terms & Transactions
Disputes Between Members. If there are any issues between Members concerning advice, services received or payment due, Members must deal directly with the other Member to resolve any disputes. Publishers will not be held responsible and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any claims and/or controversies that may arise for any disputes between Members.
Commercial Use Prohibition. The Site is for the use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors (other than obtaining Chiropractic or Dental services) without the express written consent of us in advance. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may only register as an Agency or advertiser and may not use the Service or the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including, but not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means, unless express written permission from us is obtained in advance.
Creating An Account. When you register for a profile, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. The information is used to identify you as a unique Member. In the event that we learn that you have provided us with false or misleading information, we may immediately, without notice, terminate your profile.
Conduct Within Public Areas of Site
The Site may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, forums, communities or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate and interact with other Members (the "Public Areas"). You agree to use the Public Areas only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Public Area. We have no obligation to monitor the Public Areas, provided, however, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Public Areas and to remove any materials at any time, without notice, for any reason
You acknowledge and agree that your communications with other Members via the Public Area or otherwise is public and not private
Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use the Site or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Members. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you submit, post or display on the Site. In furtherance of the foregoing, and by way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that you may not access the Site or use the Service in order to:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• To recruit for another website or service, solicit, advertise, or contact in any form Members for employment, contracting, or any other purpose for a business not affiliated with us without express written permission from us.
• Use the Site or Service for any purpose which is in violation of local, state, national, or international law.
• Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the intellectual property rights (or rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party.
• Post content that contains viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or Services that may damage the operation of the Service or another's computer.
• Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
• Post the same note repeatedly (referred to as 'spamming'). Spamming is strictly prohibited.
• Download any file posted by another Member that a Member knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site.
• Restrict or inhibit any other Member from using and enjoying the Site or Public Areas.
Information Provided by Members
You are solely responsible for any information or materials that you post on or transmit through the Site, and we merely
3rd Party Links
• The Site may contain links from us to third-party sites on the Internet ("Third Party Sites"). Your use of all such Third Party Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
• We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Site. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member/User while using the Services. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from
• USE OF THIS SITE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK AND USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT THE MEMBER'S/USERS SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICE
• You hereby release us and affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors and providers from all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) any information, content, statement or materials delivered through Site but which was posted or otherwise provided by a Member or Third-party Site, or (ii) your use of the Site or Service.
• If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
Limitation of Liability
• YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT OR CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND SERVICE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
• IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, West Ten Podiatry Centre Inc's LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
Intellectual Property Rights
• All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively "Proprietary Material") that users see or read on the Site is owned or licensed by us or the hosting company. Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media
Limitations on Use
Copyright/Trademark Information. All rights reserved. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our or the hosting company's prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Mark.
Last updated: July 2011